How to make galaxy buds louder: On some occasions, it could happen that when connecting our hearing buds to the mobile or computer, they do not sound loud. Therefore some ways allow the increase of sound in our equipment.
In this article, we will explain How to make galaxy buds louder on PC and cell phones.
If your buds are connected to your computer and you can’t get enough volume, you can use these steps to increase the sound:
Make sure your buds are connected. If these have a volume control, adjust them to increase it.
- Click the start button and select the control panel.
- Then double-click on the sound and audio device to open its dialog box.
- Choose the volume tab, drag the “device volume” slider to the right to increase the audio level.
- Make sure the mute tab not check.
- If necessary, press the “Advanced” button to open the “playback control” dialog. Swipe to increase the sound.
- Choose the audio tab and click the correct buds output. From the “sound playback” drop-down menu, click on volume to see the dialog for your selection and then swipe up to increase the sound level.
- Click on “accept” to close the dialog for the changes to be saved.
- Test the volume by playing a sound with your favorite media player. This way, you can check if your buds sound louder.
On the other hand, if your computer has Windows 7, you can follow these steps to improve the sound of your hearing aids:
- Open the start menu.
- Select-control panel.
- Go to the sound area and select it.
- Then in the new window, look for buds or earphones.
- Wear your buds to see if they sound louder.
- Then select “properties.”
- Now in the improvements tab, there are some options: brand headset virtualization and loudness equalization.
- Press accept, and you will immediately see an increase in the way your hearing aids sound.
Indeed, when you listen to music or some audio, your buds sound very low, so you have wondered if there is a possibility that the volume of your buds may increase on your device.
There is an application for How to make galaxy buds louder that you can use easily, and it is available in the Play Store.
Today, the Android system has evolved progressively so we can perform many actions without resorting to complex methods, and increasing the volume in your hearing aids is one of them.
For this reason, we will use the most popular application for this purpose, which is the GOOD Volume Amplifier.
It allows for increasing the volume of multimedia applications artificially. To install it, you must follow the following steps:
- Download the app on your device from the Play Store.
- After it installs, you open it, and a volume control corresponding to the system’s general volume will appear.
- Then connect your buds to the mobile phone, and we will increase the Boost bar.
- Then you must set the maximum volume in the app. By default, it is 60%.
- Then you can close the application without any problem, as the values will save automatically.
- You can give it a try, and you will find that your buds are louder.
If you are not satisfied with your buds’ maximum volume, but you do not want to buy new ones – with reduced impedance, then there are several simple ways to cope with this problem.
CHECK YOUR PC SETTINGS
Go to the Windows 7 Control Panel and find the Sound icon there.
After selecting it, check for the buds’ presence in the list of devices, and by right-clicking on them, make sure they are activated.
After that, double-click on the line with the buds to open their properties.
Next, on the “Additional Features” tab, check the box next to the “Sound Alignment” line if it not already check. Click “Apply” and test the sound.
CHECK YOUR PC DRIVERS
Make sure your device has the latest sound drivers. An unsuitable driver will either not allow the buds to be recognized, or their functionality will be minimal.
The most common driver problems are:
- bugs made by developers (usually fixed when new versions are released);
- the driver version is not suitable for a specific version of the operating system;
- The driver conflicts with one or more multimedia devices.
Drivers can be updated through the buds manufacturer’s official website, choosing the model with which you have a problem. To do this, you also need to know the OS version and its bit depth.
There are special driver control utilities that will do everything for you. For example, DriverPack Solution or Driver Booster.
The program will scan your computer, determine the models and versions of the connected devices, and independently download the ideal drivers for them.
Before that, you can check for driver problems through the Device Manager (if there are exclamation marks near one or more items, this may be the reason for the buds not working correctly).
USE SOUND ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMS
One of these programs is Sound Booster, but there are several similar ones.
The software can increase the sound volume up to 500% in some programs – Skype, audio and video players, Internet browsers.
It is convenient to control the volume; you can do it using hotkeys.
It is also possible to put these programs in autorun to appear in the tray immediately after turning on the computer.
If the program design with high quality, it will not give sound distortion, thanks to certain filters’ presence.
INCREASE BUDS VOLUME ON IPHONE
You can adjust the sound level in Apple phones and tablets using the built-in equalizer. Go to Settings and select “Equalizer.” Select the Late Night preset option.
After this operation, the sound on iPhones and iPads becomes noticeably louder.
The Late Night setting raises the volume of soft sounds but decreases the volume of maximum ones. The result is an acceptable sound.
I hope you would learn How to make galaxy buds louder? And leave your feedback about the article.
You can learn about the best noise-canceling headphones under 150 and Best IEM under 100 Dollars for getting high-quality Bluetooth at an affordable price. Ensure to tell you that you will enjoy your Bluetooth headphone.
Credit : Source Post